- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
- March 31, 2013 - Revised Model main page for faster loading.
- March 29, 2013 - Added Skew-T Map for easier selection of Continental US Stations.
- March 11, 2013 - Added Offshore and NAVTEX forecasts (Text->Marine->Offshore)
- February 27, 2013 - Fixed issue with several missing marine products on Wx By State Pages including: Near Shore Marine Forecasts, Special Marine Warnings, Tide Forecasts and Surf Reports
- February 25, 2013 - Added ability to set state on "My Settings" page; useful if you use a station along a state border (e.g. KCVG) and wish to use a different state as your default Wx By State page.
- February 21, 2013- Preliminary Severe Weather Page launched
Overnight: clearing and cooler, low in the lower 40s. Friday: sunny, breezy and cool, high in the lower 60s, wind northwest 10-20 m.p.h. Friday night: clear and cool, low near 40. Saturday: sunny, high in the upper 60s, wind northwest 10-15 m.p.h.
High pressure over southern Canada will start to extend into Ohio on Friday. The high will clear our skies, but northerly winds will bring in unseasonably cool air to start the weekend. Once the center of the high moves east of Ohio, southerly winds will bring in warmer air to start next week.
We are in the process of building our Tropical Weather Pages. These pages will feature valuable information issued by the National Hurricane Center, Satellite imagery, and more!Go to Tropical Weather
These pages feature links to textual products issued by the Storm Prediction Center and severe weather index charts. We will add model data geared specifically to forecasting for severe weather soon!Go to Severe Weather
Ohio State's Atmospheric Science and Climatology program equips students with the skills and knowledge to embark on careers in the National Weather Service, private weather industry, graduate school, and beyond.More about OSU's ASC Program