Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: mostly clear, low in the lower 20s. Friday: sunny, high in the lower 50s, wind southwest 5-10 m.p.h. Friday night: increasing cloudiness, low in the lower 30s. Saturday: mostly cloudy, chance for scattered showers, high in the mid 40s, wind west 5-15 m.p.h.
High pressure over the northeastern U.S. will give us southerly winds which combined with sunshine will push the temperature into the 50s on Friday afternoon. A cold front moving southeast from the Northern Plains will contribute to an increase in cloudiness on Friday night. The front could be close enough to give us a chance for scattered rain showers on Saturday. We will have a better chance of showers on Saturday night when the cold front crosses Ohio.