Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: mostly clear, low in the mid 40s. Friday: increasing cloudiness, slight chance of an isolated afternoon shower, high in the upper 60s, wind southwest 5-15 m.p.h. Friday night: decreasing cloudiness, low in the lower 40s. Saturday: sunny, high in the mid 60s, wind northeast 10-15 m.p.h.
A low pressure system will pull a weakening cold front across Ohio on Friday afternoon and evening. The air ahead of the front is fairly dry and so it will likely only produce an increase in the cloudiness and possibly a few isolated showers when it crosses our area. The air behind the front will be only slightly cooler. A low pressure system will develop along the Southeast Coast and it could make it breezy at times during the weekend as it moves northeast near the East Coast.