Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: mostly clear, low in the mid 20s. Wednesday: sunny, high in the lower 50s, wind east 5-10 m.p.h. Wednesday night: mostly clear and not as cold, low in the lower 30s. Thursday: partly cloudy and warmer, high in the mid 60s, wind south 5-15 m.p.h.
High pressure will control our weather during the next couple of days. The center of the high will move across Ohio during the overnight hours and we will have unseasonably cold temperatures. Light winds and clear skies will allow a lot of energy to escape to space and some locations could see near record low temperatures on Wednesday morning. Once the center of the high moves east of us, southerly winds and sunshine will bring a warming trend and the temperatures will rise back to normal levels on Thursday afternoon.