Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: variable cloudiness, low in the upper 50s. Wednesday: chance for scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms, high in the upper 70s, wind southwest 10-15 m.p.h. Wednesday night: chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms early, then mostly cloudy, low in the upper 50s. Thursday: partly sunny, high in the lower 80s, wind southwest 5-10 m.p.h.
At the surface high pressure stretches from Montana to the Southeastern U.S. Normally, high pressure is associated with sinking air and clear skies. However, an upper level trough extends over the Great Lakes and the Ohio River Valley. The air in the upper level trough is unseasonably cool for this point in the summer and it is contributing to more potentially unstable conditions. A mid-level disturbance will move across our area on Wednesday and it will enhance the potential instability. As a result we will have a chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms on Wednesday afternoon and evening.