Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: partly cloudy, low in the mid 50s. Tuesday: partly sunny, slight chance of an isolated afternoon shower, high in the mid 70s, wind northwest 5-10 m.p.h. Tuesday night: partly cloudy, low in the upper 50s. Wednesday: partly sunny, chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms, high in the upper 70s, wind west 5-10 m.p.h.
A high pressure system centered north of North Dakota will keep pumping cooler, less humid air over our area during the middle of the week. There is also an upper level trough over the Great Lakes. Since the trough contains cold air, sunshine may produce enough warming at the surface to generate instability and isolated afternoon showers. The clouds and any showers that develop will start to dissipate as the sun sets and the temperature at the surface cools. There could be a greater chance or showers and even isolated thunderstorms on Wednesday afternoon as a mid-level disturbance moves through the upper level trough.