Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: chance of an isolated shower early, then mostly cloudy, low in the upper 50s. Thursday: partly cloudy, high in the lower 80s, wind southwest 5-10 m.p.h. Thursday night: partly cloudy, low near 60. Friday: partly sunny, slight chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm, high in the mid 80s, wind variable 3-8 m.p.h.
A large surface high pressure system that extends from southern Canada to the Gulf Coast has split into several centers. The center of high pressure closest to us is over Virginia. It will produce light southwesterly winds and partly cloudy skies on Thursday. A low pressure system over north Texas will move across the Southeastern U.S. and then turn northward along the east coast. Although the low will pass well to our east and weaken, it could get close enough to Ohio to give a slight chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm on Friday.