Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: mostly clear, low in the upper 40s. Monday: sunny in the morning, then increasing cloudiness, high in the upper 70s, wind southwest 10-15 m.p.h. Monday night: scattered showers and a chance for isolated thunderstorms, low in the mid 50s. Tuesday: scattered showers in the morning, then decreasing cloudiness by late afternoon, high in the mid 60s, wind northwest 10-20 m.p.h.
High pressure over the eastern U.S. will give us a nice start to Monday. A cold front approaching from our west will begin to bring increasing clouds by Monday afternoon. The cold front could be strong enough to generate scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms on Monday evening through Tuesday morning. The front will move east of us on Tuesday afternoon and colder air will push in from our northwest.