Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: cloudy and colder, fog, low in the mid 20s. Sunday: decreasing cloudiness, high in the mid 40s, wind west 5-15 m.p.h. Sunday night: mostly clear, low in the lower 30s. Monday: sunny, breezy and warmer, high in the upper 50s, wind southwest 10-20 m.p.h.
Clockwise flow around high pressure centered over Iowa will bring us northerly winds and cooler temperatures on Sunday. As the cooler air moves over the moist ground, fog will develop during the overnight hours. When the high moves southeastward it will also bring clearing skies. Once the center of the high is south of us on Monday the winds will become southerly and we will see warmer temperatures to start the week.