Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: mostly clear, low in the lower 50s. Friday: sunny, high in the lower 80s, wind becoming south 5-10 m.p.h. Friday night: increasing cloudiness, low in the lower 60s. Saturday: partly sunny, warmer and more humid, slight chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm, high in the upper 80s, wind southwest 10-20 m.p.h.
High pressure centered near Lake Erie will provide nice weather on Friday. As the high shifts toward the east, southerly winds will push a warm front across the area on Saturday. Warmer and more humid air will flow back into Ohio and the atmosphere could become unstable enough to support the development of isolated showers and thunderstorms. It is possible that clusters of the thunderstorms could form west of Ohio and move along the warm front on Saturday night and Sunday. Some storms could approach severe criteria and locally heavy rainfall may also be possible.