Top Visited Pages in 2013
||Weather By State
||Southern U.S. Mosaic
Most of our visitors are from Ohio, but it is not as dominant as it used to be. Behind Ohio we get the most visitors from the following states (in order): Arizona, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, California, Florida & Georgia.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this past year. 2013 saw a new design and a complete overhaul of how we deliver and present our products. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
— Phil Birnie
- January 19, 2014 - Fixed accounts so that you don't have to login as often; cookies should last one year and are no longer tied to IP address. (I.e. if you are using a phone or laptop and go elsewhere, you should still be logged in).
- January 18, 2014 - Add help menu with contact form. Modified menu so that it is easier to see on most browsers
- January 18, 2014 - Numerous server upgrades and fixes.
- June 2, 2013 - Switched Satellite products to GOES-14 due to GOES-13 outage.
- May 12, 2013 - Added Severe Wx related model products to Severe Wx landing page."
Overnight: partly cloudy, low in the lower 30s. Monday: partly cloudy, breezy and warmer, high in the upper 50s, wind southwest 10-20 m.p.h. Monday night: mostly cloudy, low in the upper 30s. Tuesday: increasing cloudiness and continued mild, high in the upper 50s, wind southwest 10-15 m.p.h.
High pressure is in control of the weather over much of the U.S. As the center of the high shifts eastward, southerly winds will push our temperature well into the 50s on Monday afternoon. High clouds will be interspersed with sunshine. Our mild weather will continue on Tuesday when a low pressure system will develop over the Central U.S. As the low crosses Ohio on Wednesday it will bring us our next chance of precipitation.